Shuffle Up Tennis Skills and Fitness was designed to take the fundamental principles of strength, conditioning and adapt them to create enjoyable and accessible activities for tennis players. They have been designed by Marcus Willis and Gemma Coles. Marcus was a professional tennis player (top ranking 209 ATP) until he recently retired into coaching and Gemma Coles a talented sports coach and the founder of Shuffle Up Games. These coaches have used their skills and methods to develop countless tennis players and gymnasts and believe these skills should be accessible to all. This game can and should be used by anyone and everyone; Your experienced coach looking to mix things up, teachers in their lessons and parents at home who want to increase their child’s physical activity levels. So grab your crew, shuffle it up and get moving in fun and exciting ways.
- 70+ different skills cards
- 14 different Shuffle Up games cards
- Full-colour photographs demonstrating correct technique, along with step-by-step guidelines for rep ranges and difficulty levels
- Age recommendation; 4yrs+ with help and 8yrs+ independently
- Ideal for individuals, a team of rugby players, children in a class and especially for families.